Join us at any of our Meetings or Sit 'n Stitch Days. Spend some time getting to know us on our Website
We are a friendly group, passionate about quilting and promoting it.
* 4th Wednesday monthly, except December.
Coffee Social 10:30am,
* 2nd Wednesday monthly, except December, 10:00am-10pm
* George Preston Recreation Centre -20699-42 Ave.,
Langley Quilters' Guild
P.O. Box 61598
Langley, BC V3A 8C8
- Speakers Corner - Terry Aske Quilts
- Show & Tell Feb Day Meeting
- Challenge Registration Form
- Quilt Show Registration Form
- January Mini Workshops
- Show & Tell Jan Day Meeting
- Show & Tell Jan Eve Meeting
- Quilting Detail on Raffle Quilt
- New TIP - Save My Bleeding Quilt by Vicki Welsh
- Show & Tell Nov Day Meeting
- Kourageous Kids Kalendar posted for 2014
- Mar BOM - Double Irish Cross
- "WHO (K)NEW" Quilt Challenge posted for our 2014 quilt show
- QR Codes
- Fat Quarter and Stripping Club updates
- Check out our latest newsletter
- In Memorium
- link to Expenditures Sheet
What is a QR code?
Scan me with Kaywa Reader
LQG is committed to make quilts for the community. Currently
the guild is
sponsoring projects for the Gateway of Hope, Best Babies of the
Langleys, Ishtar House, Victims Services, Kourageous Kids, Seniors
Langleys, Meals on Wheels and Quilts of Valour. Read more.
"Who Knew" Challenge - by members of LQG.
Gift Shop - by members of LQG.
"Quilting Then and Now" - Membership Area
Merchant Mall - 15 Vendors.
LQG makes a quilt every second year to raffle, the final draw will be held in conjunction with our quilt show, on May 10th. The proceeds of the raffle quilt go to purchasing materials for quilts we make and distribute to the Langley community. More info about our Community work here.
If you are interested in purchasing a ticket to win this quilt and support the community efforts of the LQG, cost is only $1 per ticket. We will be displaying this quilt at many of the local shops and malls in the upcoming weeks. Look for us with the quilt on a stand and don't hesitate, these tickets will be gone fast.
*12 - Sit 'n Stitch, 10:00am to 10:00pm
*26 - Guild Meeting:
Program: Vivian Kapusta - Trunk Show and PPT on Principles of Design (art & traditional)
Betweens: Jean Jones - I Can See Clearly Now Pouch
*5 - Workshop - Layered Circles - Karen Johnson
*9 - Sit 'n Stitch, 10:00am to 10:00pm
*9 - Annual Budget Meeting, 7pm, GPRC Room C
This meeting is open to all members with RSVP
*23 - Guild Meeting:
Program: Tasia Pona - Sewaholic Patterns
Cheryl Steen - Cheryl's Scrappy Blocks
*9 - 10 - The Threads That Bind Us - 5th Bi-Annual Quilt Show 10:00am - 5:00pm, George Preston Recreation Centre
*14 - Sit 'n Stitch, 10:00am to 10:00pm
*28 - Guild Meeting:
Program: Carola - Trunk Show: Inspired to Quilt
Carola - Free Motion Cone Flower - bobbin work
*11 - Sit 'n Stitch, 10:00am to 10:00pm
*25 - Guild Meeting:
Program: Guild Members - First and Favouite Quilts
Betweens: Sandra Kragelj - Hot Mats
See details about our Betweens, Program Speakers & Workshops here.