* 4th Wednesday monthly, except December.
Coffee Social 10:30am,
* 2nd Wednesday monthly, except December, 10:00am-10pm
* George Preston Recreation Centre -20699-42 Ave.,
Langley Quilters' Guild
P.O. Box 61598
Langley, BC V3A 8C8
- Pictures of Meals On Wheels Placements
- Kourageous Kids Kalendar posted for 2014
- Jan BOM - Stars & Nines
- "WHO (K)NEW" Quilt Challenge posted for our 2014 quilt show
- Hawaiian Beach Party Mugrugs
- Aloha Retreat Photos
- Show & Tell Oct Day Meeting
- Workshop Photos- Free Motion Quilting
- Sit'n Stitch Oct
- Workshop Photos-Robin Fischer Embellishments
- Show & Tell Sept Eve Meeting
- Show & Tell Sept Day Meeting
- Quilt Show T-shirts
- Buddy System
- QR Codes
- Strippers at Sit 'n Stitch
- Quilting 101
- Fat Quarter and Stripping Club updates
- New Volunteer and Executive List posted
- Check out our latest newsletter
- Community Quilts
- In Memorium
What is a QR code?
Scan me with Kaywa Reader
LQG is committed to make quilts for the community. Currently
the guild is
sponsoring projects for the Gateway of Hope, Best Babies of the
Langleys, Ishtar House, Victims Services, Kourageous Kids, Seniors
Langleys, Meals on Wheels and Quilts of Valour. Read more.
Quilters - beginners or experienced, modern or traditional - are invited to attend our day meetings or evening meetings which feature outstanding
that broaden our quilting world. Our Sit 'n Stitch Days and our
Community Quilt Projects enable us to become a circle of friends.
We hope you enjoy exploring our Website. Our Newsletter will introduce you to our members and our latest news; the Upcoming Events page will tell you about shows and events of interest.
Our newest feature is our Blog
where we tell you about the things we do, what we plan to do and show you what we are doing.
If you are just learning to quilt, we are doing a series on Quilting 101. It's not too late for you to catch up on this program
if you want to join us. If you are quilting already, there may be some tips for you too.
To visit the Blog, click here or on the navigation at the top.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook!
Here are a few photos of this years placemats for the Meals on Wheels Services. Each Xmas the guild likes to support the Langley Meals on Wheels Service by providing a quilted placemat for each of the residents they are currently assisting with nutritional meals. Their numbers vary but they may have up to 100 seniors and others who would be a recipient.
Free Motion Quilting Workshop
January 11th All Day Workshop
by Wendy & Joanne.
This class was sold out last time.
Embellishing with Paint, Quilting & Beads
January 25th All Day Workshop
by Cynthia Frenette.
*18 - XmasParty - Brookswood Senior Center
- No Meetings and No Sit 'n Stitch in December
*8 - Sit 'n Stitch, 10:00am to 10:00pm
*11 - Workshop: Fearless Free Motion Stitching by Wendy and Joanne - Repeated by Demand
*22 - Guild Meeting:
Program: Tricia Sherman - Internet Show based on Canadian Quilt Shops
Betweens: 4 exciting and free Betweens provided by excellent quilters in our guild...Freda, Debra, Dianne and Sandi
*25 - Workshop: Embellishing an art Quilt with paints, quilting and beads by Cynthia Frenette
See details about our Betweens, Program Speakers & Workshops here.
*May 9, 10, 2014
*For the first time, we will be open all day Friday and Saturday 10am - 5pm!
*George Preston Recreation Centre